Compression hosiery can bring unexpected relief to pregnant women and people with vascular conditions, swelling, lymphedema or tired, achy legs. Cheryl's Health Boutique provides prescription, non-prescription and custom compression hosiery for men and women. Our customers benefit from our fitting expertise as well as the time we spend teaching them how to put on and care for their compression garments.
For customers with lymphedema, we provide both custom and non-custom fittings for sleeves, gauntlets, gloves and stockings.
Custom fittings for all compression garments are available by appointment only. Appointments for all other compression fittings are recommended.
- Compression hosiery for men and women including pantyhose, thigh highs and knee highs
- Maternity support hose
- Stocking donners and other stocking aids
- Performance socks, diabetic socks and athletic recovery socks
- It Stays body adhesive
- Trukleen wash for care of stockings
- Products from Jobst, Medi, Sigvaris and Juzo