Treat Lymphedema with Compression Therapy Garments
Pregnancy, heart issues, circulation problems,and vascular conditions can all cause limb swelling and lymphedema that results in tired, achy arms and legs. Compression hosiery and compression garments can help. Cheryl's Health Boutique provides both custom and non-custom fittings of lymphedema sleeves, gauntlets, gloves and stockings for customers with seeking relief from lymphedema for both men and women.
Cheryl's Health Boutique customers benefit from our fitting expertise as well as the time we spend teaching them how to put on and care for their compression garments.
Custom fittings for all compression garments are available by appointment only. Appointments for all other compression fittings are recommended.
Cheryl's Health Boutique provides:
- Compression hosiery for men and women including pantyhose, thigh highs and knee highs
- It Stays body adhesive
- Maternity support hose
- Performance socks, diabetic socks and athletic recovery socks
- Products from Jobst, Medi, Sigvaris and Juzo
- Stocking donners and other stocking aids
- Trukleen wash for care of stockings
Call Cheryl's Health Boutique today at (301) 330-1084 to schedule your personal compression garment fittings or with questions.